JUST ONE VOICE

JUST ONE VOICE

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Now to Him who is able.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to  his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!  Amen.  Ephesians 3:20,21

Apart from Jesus I can do nothing.  In Jesus I can do things I never would have imagined.  Case and point.  If you would have told me ten years ago that on this day I will be starting a blog so I could write about Jesus.  I would have said you are nuts!  Fact is, I still think it a little peculiar the relationship I have developed over the years with my Lord and Savior.  I have done nothing to deserve the attention he has given me.  I have drifted, rebelled, and filled my mind and soul with things that are disobedient to His teaching.  Yet, in the end.  When I came to Him.  He was there for me.  That is my Hope for You.  You will come to know Him as I know Him.  Faithful and True.  One, who we can count on.  One, who is able.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment